something nice.
I dreamt about you today; and for once it was a good dream, not a bad one. I dreamt that we moved somewhere, somewhere very much like Las Vegas, and we went gambling and I stood behind you while you played and you kept winning and you told me I was your good luck charm. I would have liked to have seen what you did with the money, but someone rang the doorbell and woke me up :) I wish you had been there when I woke up but I know that I got to kiss you before you left for work so that's okay too :)We forgot the camera again. *sad face* And we need to do research for online DVD rental. And what should we have for dinner? And are we going to be able to do Grim Fandango tonight? And don't let me forget the Daily Show's on tonight, and....
God, is it that obvious how happy I am to be home?
I love you.


<< Home