Sunday, September 25
a blog of immigration, weddings, and most importantly, true lof
About Me

- Name: who's that girl
- Location: Pittsburgh/London, United Kingdom
Native Pittsburgher, 22 years old and living in south London with my wonderful fiance and random neighborhood cats. BA in Literature, studying for my MA at King's College London. I collect yarn like squirrels collect nuts, I love the Steelers, I love trashy magazines (when Dave lets me read them), I love the idea of our wedding, I love graduating with a degree, I love drinking, and I love most music. I hate the Ravens and Browns, I hate pretentiousness, I hate planning weddings, I hate studying, I hate hangovers, and I probably hate your favourite band.
Previously...
- everyone's saying different things to me, differen...
- however far away i will always love you
- when i look at the clouds across the moon
- wutang clan ain't nothin to fuck with
- i'm rich bitch
- it's a celebration, bitches
- i'm telling you that for nothing
- crazy go nuts.
- the first one
Smiling
Spinning 'round and 'round
Holding hands
The whole world a blur
But you are standing
Soaked
Completely drenched
No rubber boots
Running in us
Want to erupt from a shell
Wind in
And outdoor smell of your hair
I hit as fast as I could
With my nose
Hopping into puddles
Completely drenched
Soaked
With no boots on
And I get nosebleed
But I always get up
And I get nosebleed
But I always get up
---translation of "Hoppípolla" ("Hopping in Puddles") by Sigur Rós


<< Home