everyone's saying different things to me, different things to me...
I am back in GA after a whirlwind few days in FL, which was bee-yoo-tiful, and I'm exhausted. Somewhere, you are probably passed out next to a Ciaran. I've been keeping a paper journal again, and whenever I get a moment I'll show you some of the stuff I've written, but for the most part I've spent a lot of time thinking of you. On Friday night, my mom, Ruby, my uncle Jim and aunt Linda, my pap and myself went down to the beach at night. It was beautiful--the sound of the waves crashing, the breeze, how warm and foamy the water felt as it closed around your ankles. All I wanted was to be there with you--you would have loved it, despite your reservations about water. It is impossible to not be gorgeous when you're splashing about in an ocean. But you weren't there, so I wrote that I loved you in the sand during a lull between waves, and I walked away from it, letting it wash into the surf, back into the ocean, where it could travel wherever, cross space and time... Like my love should do."Steppin' Out" by Joe Jackson is a great song. I've always known this but I just remembered.
315 hours. Te adoro.


<< Home