you know it seems the more we talk about it it only makes it worse to live without it
I need to go to bed with Steve and Megan in a minute but I wanted to tell you I love you, and thank you for the post. I miss you like crazy. I've got a camera here so I've been taking pictures to bring back to you. So here's a few pictures of the cutest kids in the world (except for Ettie of course) and to tell you, don't worry about calling Baxley tomorrow--we're leaving at 6 AM. So if you want, call the mobile tomorrow night and I'll figure out a way to pay for the charges. I really need to hear your voice--I don't think I can (or want) to go without being able to tell you I love for more than 4 days.I love you, Dave.
291 hours, I think... My calculations have been all over the place.
I hope this works.
This is my uncle Jim, with his dog Curly. Uncle Jim is my mom's brother; he's about 20 years older than her. His 3 kids are Billy, who's about 35, Jason, who's about 33, and Amy, who's 31. Amy has three kids: Zac (13), Megan (7) and Alex/Steve (5). Jay and Billy have step-kids but none of their own.
This is Zac, the 13 year old.
The woman standing behind Megan and Alex is my cousin Amy.
Megan and Alex:
And finally, a big ol' closeup of Steve:
*smile* I'm off to go sleep now, probably curled between both Steve and Megan. I love you, and miss you.
W


<< Home