going to the chapel and we're going to get marrrrrrrried...
The three places I've visited so far:The Fez (ridiculous name, great place.) The pictures of the room we are interested in (the Terrace Room, for further reference) can be found here. If you go to the lower righthand corner of the main page, you will find more links there. I think you can also look at the menus and see if you like everything; there's links to pictures of on-site ceremonies and everything. ($500 deposit, $350 ceremony fee, approximately $52 per person, not including 6% tax and 15-18% gratuity)
The Timberhouse can be found below. ($750 deposit, $375 ceremony fee, approximately $46+ per person)
I've pretty much eliminated Jeffries Landing from our considerations--The Fez does more for us, and has a room our size--but you can look at the menu if you like. ($500 deposit, no ceremony fee, approximately $44 per person)
Places I am going to be looking at:
Seven Oaks Country Club
Beaver Valley Golf Club. On checking this site out I was really impressed--if you look at the banquet quide under the Cavetti Grill, it's quite informative and I'm actually pretty excited about looking at this place; it sounds nice.
Stone Mansion Restaurant
so that's what i've got so far. i'm guessing 6 places to look at should be enough? what do you think? i've done well i think so far in finding places that are, you know, slightly upscale, that do their own catering, and are pretty experiences with weddings. i think if i looked at any more than 6 i'd get too indecisive! of course right now the fez is the favourite but i have high hopes for the stuff i have yet to look at.
this is so exciting!
lof,
a busy leetle leezard.


<< Home