Saturday, November 26

I love you.

It's just really frustrating when I feel like everyone in the house is having a great time without me, no one gives a shit about me, and it adds insult to injury to know that people are using my stuff, it's not just apples to apples but im sure other stuff of mine in the kitchen figures into it as well. No one cares if I'm there, only my stuff. And it hurts, and it makes me feel betrayed, and it makes we want to say "Fuck them, I don't need them either" and tonight it included you because you went along with all of it.

I didn't make any real friends in the two years I've been there. All I have that I didn't start with is you, and sometimes I worry I can't trust you either, that you're having fun without me too.

And it hurts.


W